10th International Conference on Fuel Science – From Production to Propulsion
From May 10 – 12, 2022, the Fuel Science Center will host the 10th International Conference Fuel Science – From Production to Propulsion in Aachen, Germany. The event is open to participants from science and industry interested in challenges and solutions regarding novel biofuels and synthetic fuels from renewable energy and alternative carbon sources. The conference focuses on biofuel production, the conversion of regenerative electricity and various carbon sources to novel synthetic fuels, and the combustion processes of such fuel.
Various sessions will cover the following topics:
- Synthetic, alternative fuels by utilization of regenerative electricity and carbon dioxide
- System perspective & sustainable value chains
- Impact of renewable fuels on environment, economics, and society
- Catalytic synthesis and conversion of biomass-based streams in combination with other renewable resources to platform molecules and fuels
- Combustion process and exhaust gas aftertreatment optimization of renewable fuels
- Mixture formation and ignition process of renewable fuels
Those wishing to participate in the conference with a presentation or poster may submit an abstract or summary by Feb. 28, 2022.
Image: © FSCMore Information and Call for Papers