CEVOLVER FINAL EVENT
The final event of the European CEVOLVER project will take place on 27 September 2022 at the Aldenhoven Testing Center, near Aachen, Germany.
CEVOLVER takes a user-centric approach for optimising the development and operation of electric vehicles and uses cutting edge technologies, components and systems for achieving the ambitious targets of the call topic.
What to expect?
- Insight in Hard- and Software Solutions
- Live Vehicle Demonstrations
- Keynote Speeches
- Meet the experts
Facts and figures
- Full name: Connected Electric Vehicle, Optimised for Life, Value, Efficiency and Range
- Acronym: CEVOLVER
- Duration: 48 months
- Start date: 1 November 2018
- EC Funding: 4.9 M€
- The consortium consists of 10 partners from 6 different European countries: FEV, BOSCH GmbH, FORD, IFP Energies Nouvelles, RWTH Aachen University, VUB Vrije Universiteit Brussel, UNIRESEARCH, i2m, BOSCH AG & FCA-CRF.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement no. 824295.
Registrations available on CEVOLVER website!More Information