Low Carbon Footprint Technologies For Automotive Acoustics And Battery Composites: The Key Enablers For Sustainable Mobility
The webinar will be take place at June the 9th on Webex.
Pascaline Bregeon and Luca Mazzarella, both experts on the field at Autoneum are confirnmed as speakers.
These main topics will be discused:
- How is electrification offsetting carbon emissions from tailpipe to production phase?
- The importance of product Life Cycle Analysis standardization to align sustainability goals
- What does sustainability imply on the complete automotive supply chain?
- The key enablers of developing sustainable, high-performance and cost competitive solutions
- Autoneum Pure, the first sustainability label for automotive acoustic products
- Lightweight composite battery protection plate