The European E-Fuels Conference
Building on the success of our 2022 edition which brought over 150 senior level attendees to Hamburg, we are delighted to be back with ACI’s European E-Fuels Conference on the 8th & 9th of November 2023 in Dusseldorf.
The 2023 edition of the conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewables, fuels, energy and oil & gas industries: including car manufacturers, e-fuel producers, technology providers, consultants and policy advisors.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Ralf Diemer, Managing Director, eFuel Alliance
- Dietmar Huber, Vice President Business Platform Power-to-X, Neste
- Christian Schultze, Director Research & Operations, Mazda Motor Europe
- Arno Zimmermann, E-fuels for Clean Aviation, Spark e-Fuels
- Joey Van Elswijk, Commercial Manager Renewable Fuels, Port of Amsterdam
- José Manuel Pérez Rodríguez, H2 Regulation & Government Affairs, EDP Renewables
- Stefan Fahrnholz, Manager Research & Development Decarbonisation, Carnival Maritime