11th International Conference 2023: Fuel Science- from Production to Propulsion
From 23 – 25 May 2023, the 11th International Conference „Fuel Science – From Production to Propulsion“ will take place in Eurogress Aachen.
The event is aimed at representatives from science and industry who are interested in the challenges of developing new fuels from renewable energy and carbon sources. The core topics are the production of biofuels, the conversion of renewable electrical energy and various carbon sources into new synthetic fuels, and the combustion process of the fuels.
Experts from the various fields represented will round off the diverse programme with their keynote sessions:
– Terese Lovas, Professor at the Norwegian University of Technology and Natural Sciences / Norway
– Christoph Wittmann, Professor at Saarland University / Germany
– Christian Kunkel, Head of Combustion Development, Four-Stroke R&D at MAN Energy Solutions / Germany
– Ib Chorkendorff, Professor at the Technical University of Denmark / Denmark
– Anke Weidlich, Professor at the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg / Germany
– Karsten Wilbrand, Senior Principal Scientist Mobility at Shell / Germany
– Javier Pérez-Ramírez, Professor at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, Switzerland